CBB is proud to announce that five of our projects are winners in the 2018 LIT Lighting Competition. The projects honored with this international award are:
- Emerson College Student Dining Center – Winner, Hotel and Restaurant Lighting Category
- Midtown Professional Education Center, Weill Cornell Medicine – Winner, Community Building Lighting Category
- Tyler Hall, SUNY Oswego – Winner, Community Building Lighting Category
- Yale University Manuscripts & Archives Renovation – Winner, Heritage Lighting Category
- Twin Brook Capital Partners Offices – Honorable Mention, Workplace Lighting
The LIT (Lighting in Theory) Lighting Awards program was established in 2017 by the Farmani Group, an organization dedicated to the global curation and promotion of design and architecture since 1985. The LIT Awards program recognizes lighting as “. . .one of the most important elements of design,” and showcases outstanding achievements in lighting design to target audiences worldwide. A jury of leading lighting consultants, interior designers and architects determines the award winners through a rigorous evaluation of projects submitted by lighting practices around the world.